Friday, November 7, 2008

Marinated Salmon


Once again, I snuck into the recipe archives of my favorite food blogger Rookie Cookie and I found this. At first I wasn't sure but then I was off reading some other food blogs and found out that she wasn't the only that has done this...so I gave it a try! 3 words...WOW WOW WUBBZY...(that's a show my kids watch..I love those words). It was so good. It put this sweet glaze all over the salmon and once cooked, the taste is unbelievable. Try it out...it's easy and it's good!


Marinated Salmon


Put salmon portions into a ziploc bag. Add as much A1 as needed to cover salmon. (I used the steak sauce from Fresh and Easy and it was awesome). Put in fridge and let it sit for a few hours.Turn on broiler. Line a cookie sheet with tin foil and spray with vegetable oil spray. Put salmon on the cookie sheet, season lightly with kosher salt and pepper and broil until cooked through or it flakes with a fork (about 10 minutes).

1 comment:

whitneyingram said...

Totally forgot about this recipe/method. So good!