Wednesday, November 12, 2008

DO YOU HAVE THESE RECIPES?


There are recipes I need. These are the recipes that I usually will buy the store bought packaged kind because I don't know how to make them. Or I have made a similar recipe and it stinks! These are also the recipes I will go to specific restaurants just to get these yummy dishes. So I'm asking all of you out there to help me out. I need recipes.





So dig deep into those family archives...





and pull out the following recipes:


New England Clam Chowder

Chili Relleno

Matzo Ball Soup


Fudge (of any kind...preferably plain and peanut butter)


Monkey Bread (this ones for Gavin)

Cinnamon rolls


White chocolate macadamian nut cheesecake (think Cheesecake Factory..mmm)


Cream of Broccoli (but I want it to taste like Coco's)

and the list could go on and on and on...but I'll leave you with this one for now.



1 comment:

Mandy said...

OK Chica's, I have your monkey bread right here! E-mail me at homewithmandy@gmail.com and I will reply with the recipe. :-) I have a cream of broccoli that I can share but I don't really like cream of broccoli (and I don't know what Coco's is) but I would be glad to share it anyway.