Saturday, November 22, 2008

Go Go Goat Cheese Pesto & Artichoke Dip, oh my!


Oh my for sure!! This dip is unreal and it's perfect to keep in your fridge, the perfect snack with crackers or even as a dip with your favorite veggies. The texture is perfection and the taste is even better!
-Jenifer


Ingredients:

16 ounces of Goat Cheese (room temp)
1 package of Neufchatel Cream Cheese (room temp)
6 ounces of Pesto
1 cup of half & half or whipping cream
2 cans of Artichoke Hearts (chopped)
Parm cheese to top the dish off


Mix the goat cheese, cream cheese together and then add the half & half, mix well again.



Add the pesto to the mix and mix well. Also, add salt to taste.



Drain the liquids from the cans of artichokes and chop. I like to quarter them so the dip has big chunks of artichoke in it.



Add the chopped artichokes to the dip and use a spoon to incooperate.



Add the mix to a baking dish and cover with parm, bake for 15-18 minutes at 350 degrees. Always serve warm. Pita, crackers and veggies work well with this dip.

3 comments:

Jaime and Jen DISH said...

Jen, I am drooling right now! This looks awesome...I'm going to make this tomorrow and eat the whole bowl!

Mrs.Misuraca said...

I actually had this other night at someones house and it was YUMMY...I didnt know the recipe but can tell now by your description and ingrediants list this had to be it...I will definately make it now...also...it was the hit of the party I have to say :)Thanks for sharing!!

Jaime and Jen DISH said...

Oh my goodness girl...I made this dip this weekend and...oh my goodness girl...you done outdid yourself! Everyone LOVED it and it made TONS! Thanks!