Monday, December 1, 2008

Spinach Feta Crescent Rolls

The perfect addition to a warm bowl of soup or better yet, your favorite salad. I make the mix and keep it in the fridge and whenever I need a snack, I bake 2 or 3 of them at a time. Always warm, always fresh. This recipe is so easy and so fun to make!
My little sister Crystal gave me this recipe and we love it! All my favorite ingredients all wrapped up in heavenly crescent rolls and baked to perfection.
1 package of Feta
6 ounces of room temp cream cheese
1/4 cup of Mayo
one box of frozen spinach, unfrozen and drained of all liquids
crescent rolls (the good kind)

Place all ingredients in a bowl.


Mix well.

Place in store bought crescent rolls.

Bake according to crescent roll instructions or until golden brown.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

My crazy crazy life said...

Oh my goodness Jen, YUM! I think I might make these for my future sister in law's bridal shower...thanks!

TinaB said...

Jen those look awsome - now that's something I think I can do.

Unknown said...

Sounds delish! I might make these for a girls' night tomorrow. Do you know what size container of feta you usually get? I know there are a few in the grocery store so I'm just curious. I'm sure with the mayo and cream cheese mixed in, it doesn't make a huge difference what size I get.