Monday, December 8, 2008

Peanut Butter Popcorn

Oh yes I did bust out with the green Shrek bowl

I found this recipe from Dish on Delish. I made it one night after everybody went to bed. I ate so much I was sick. I loved it but then again I love ALL things peanut butter. Try it out and let me know what you think.

Peanut Butter Popcorn

½ cup brown sugar
½ cup light corn syrup
½ cup creamy peanut butter
½ cup unpopped popcorn kernels


Pop corn in an air popper (I didn't have an air popper so I used what I had...one of these bad boys...

Once popcorn is popped, place in a large bowl. In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and corn syrup over medium heat. Stir until bubbly and sugar is completely dissolved. Remove the pan from heat and stir in peanut butter until smooth. Evenly pour the mixture over the popcorn and combine well. Let cool for 2 minutes before serving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you two would ever be interested in becoming a featured publisher with Foodbuzz.com? If so please conctact me at lizstambaugh@yahoo.com

Jersey Girl Cooks said...

I will have to try this. My kids will love it.