Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Kids and Cooking...what a novel idea!

So what's up with Food Network not having any kid's cooking shows? I really think they haven't even touched on something that could potentially be HUGE!!! My daughter loves to cook...always has. She always wants to help me and recently started doing her own things, like her guacamole. She asked me if she could have a kids cooking blog so that kids everywhere could learn how to cook and try new and fun things. So here's her debut:



Just click on "Sydney's Cafe" and it will take you to her blog.


She's a pretty cute chef...what do you think?

3 comments:

Buster's Pearl . . . Always said...

We are looking forward to following her new blog!

Anonymous said...

that scarf is so oooh la la!

Micah said...

That is so cute! My son makes killer guacamole too. He knows when he sees avocados at home that he's got a job ahead of him!

He puts cilantro and a little salsa in it. I love that!

Oh, and I love the scarf too. :)