Thursday, October 30, 2008

Strip Show (Buffalo Style)

Got this recipe from the Rachael Ray magazine. I never was a fan of hers...all the EVOO's and YUM-O's got on my nerves, but of course, I totally use her lingo now. I'm such a follower. You have to get her magazine...it has great stuff in it.

Buffalo Style Chicken Strips

Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenderloins
Breadcrumbs
Salt and Pepper
Eggs
Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
Melted Butter
Hot Pepper sauce
Blue Cheese




Preheat oven to 425. Mix breadcrumbs, salt and pepper in a bowl. Beat eggs in a seperate bowl. Coat chicken in the crumbs, then in the egg, then back in the crumbs.





If you can't tell, that's Sydney hand...she helped me make this. In fact, she pretty much did it all. I love that she likes to cook.

In a hot skillet, cook the chicken in the olive oil turning once, until golden, about 5 minutes.




Transfer chicken to a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.




Combine butter and hot sauce




Drizzle the spicy sauce over the chicken and top with crumbled blue cheese. Serve with celery sticks.

1 comment:

Redesign Diva said...

Yes Ms. Rachael and her yummo's and evoo's are too funny. But her butt can cook!

I am definitely trying this tonight!